Friday 27 December 2013

Calarts Blog: 'The fight continues'

I'm a pragmatist. I like to try and find out all the possible outcomes and solutions for a particular event.  It helps me have an idea of what I need to do to prepare for those problems.  I've constructed a flowchart to help me out, and I discovered that I will need to do the following:


... continue to draw in my sketchbook.
.....continue with my life drawings courses
.... continue experimenting
......continue getting inspiration from others
......I will need to produce a final draft of any stories or poems.
and I will need to set up a business, ideally in the production of animations, art and stories.


So if I am unsuccessful for 2014 at least I have a serious fighting chance for my last attempt for 2015.
 

 

 

 

 
­

No comments:

Post a Comment